Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
there really is nothing to lose by playing youth team players in the positions they naturally play at this point even if they're poo poo because lol williamson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rakosi posted:

cos he's literally the worst defender in the league. absolutely no positional sense or "football intelligence" at all. And he's slow

who knew a 1m defender who spent his whole career in the lower leagues would be poo poo

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Rakosi posted:

cos he's literally the worst defender in the league. absolutely no positional sense or "football intelligence" at all. And he's slow

Yeah but jumping high shouldn't require a football brain. Even when he's accidentally standing in the right place he still gets dumped on his arse.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Why is Glenn Johnson still playing. Does Rodgers dream of a team of Glenn Johnsons. Science can't do that yet Brendan.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Wahey 6 in 6 red cards for Newcastle

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Fantastic.

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
ahaha

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Gorn Myson posted:

Why is Glenn Johnson still playing. Does Rodgers dream of a team of Glenn Johnsons. Science can't do that yet Brendan.
He used to be an excellent fullback, but I can't remember the last time he played a game and wasn't completely gash, it's quite sad.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Lol brilliant, well done sissoko you loving bellend

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

nobody wants to play for this poo poo club

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
murder all their ankles/dreams now lads. go out in a cloud of spite.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

maybe they want to get relegated

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

What happened I was getting my chicken out of the oven

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
That's a really horrible challenge drat

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Hoops posted:

He used to be an excellent fullback, but I can't remember the last time he played a game and wasn't completely gash, it's quite sad.

also liverpool have a midfielder and a garbageman as centre backs. i guess manquillo isn't good enough to cover for that. also lmao red card

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

Hoops posted:

Sissoko decided he would add another stupid yellow on top of his previous stupid yellow he got for handbags

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hoops posted:

sissoko high into Lucas' ankle, probably a straight red

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Rodgers uses Johnson so much that its gotten to the point where I actually look forward to when he gets injured so the team starts to look vaguely competent again.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

That's a really horrible challenge drat

nasty

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sacking carver and getting someone else in short term might not be the worst idea

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Bring back Shearer.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Jose posted:

sacking carver and getting someone else in short term might not be the worst idea

shearer

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Jose posted:

Rafa

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

who plays the most dire catenaccio football, get them in to aim for 0-0 draws

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Keegan.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bovril Delight posted:

who plays the most dire catenaccio football, get them in to aim for 0-0 draws

i'd take hughton back immediately

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
King kev

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Jose posted:

Get Big Al on the phone!

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Moyes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's going to west ham. had a tour of the training grounds

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I'm liking how Sterling is loving up just enough recently to not get bought this summer

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

City will still bid £40m+ for him anyway.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol I think they mention that Lambert was a boyhood Liverpool fan literally anytime he's on camera

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol I think they mention that Lambert was a boyhood Liverpool fan literally anytime he's on camera

he's poo poo, what else would you mention

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

This scoreline flatters Liverpoo a bit tbh, should've been a pen and the second goal was a gift. A bit poo to only have gotten this amount of goals against a dead toon side.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its good newcastle only sort of turn up against teams that would beat them anyway and don't bother at all against poo poo teams

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Also I don't rate Sterling, so if you think about it this game was probably a 5-0 win for Newcastle.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Rakosi posted:

This scoreline flatters Liverpoo a bit tbh, should've been a pen and the second goal was a gift. A bit poo to only have gotten this amount of goals against a dead toon side.

It does a little, but with all the nice midfield play we have barely been scoring this season.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I deffo believe mike ashley is going to invest 100m and get a v good "coach" from the continent in this summer and games like this will just be a distant memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

tetsuo posted:

I deffo believe mike ashley is going to invest 100m and get a v good "coach" from the continent in this summer and games like this will just be a distant memory

Heh

• Locked thread