Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Do your worst, gnarly. Blow this thing wide open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

etalian posted:

If she wins it means Bill can return to the white house,

do you honestly think Hil is gonna let Bil back in her hoose

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

do you honestly think Hil is gonna let Bil back in her hoose

I hope so, it would prevent plus side jewish interns from getting too bored.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Shinjobi posted:

Do your worst, gnarly. Blow this thing wide open.

poo poo bitch I will work it

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's worth voting for Hillary if only to try and shift the Supreme Court to a dem majority or just keep it from sliding even more conservative. The court is 5-4 gop as it is now and just look at the hot garbage that corporate cock gobbling republican-majority scotus has dumped on this country as it is.

Zeno-25 fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Apr 13, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

etalian posted:

I hope so, it would prevent plus side jewish interns from getting too bored.

oahhahhah wtf is this some kind of racist poo poo

I've seen your posts before etalian and let us not get into that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

oahhahhah wtf is this some kind of racist poo poo

I've seen your posts before etalian and let us not get into that

well it would be good for a Hillary presidency, seeing how her popularity was highest as a result of Bill's extracurricular activities.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

etalian posted:

well it would be good for a Hillary presidency, seeing how her popularity was highest as a result of Bill's extracurricular activities.

Is that so?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm personally Ready For Hillary. I have faith that she's going to fix America.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I watched the Hillary campaign video today and I think they showed every demographic possible except old white men. That's what you call not wasting your time.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Charliegrs posted:

old white men.

Isn't part of the fun in voting for Hillary knowing that her winning will cause that demographic to thin out even more from cardiac events caused by apoplectic frothing rage?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its truly something awful that people are talking about a presidential election in the general bullshit forum

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

doesent hillary have some kind of mental derangement, i thought she was going senile or something

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

shes just following in the footsteps of ronald reagan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jedi Mind Meld Hillary into the White House

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

The Taint Reaper posted:

Obama got 90% of the black vote which never happened before ever.

Not even white liberals could muster 60%

lie

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

can you guys please talk about the GOP's piss poor attempts to paint her as a bad guy despite nobody caring about any of it, she's a lovely horrible person who is most assuredly going to become president. I guarantee whatever goony as poo poo red shirt backwards think you have is not going to convince me or anyone else otherwise. The current ammo the republicans have against her and consider prime for mudslinging are very laughable and way more better to post and chat about that an election everyone knows the end of already.

For a refresher he's the current Stop Hillary 2016 facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryIn2016

And the Stop Hillary PAC:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryPAC

If you can explain why any two of the people below are important and why anyone should give a gently caress (in under five sentences) I will buy you an upgrade

vote viletat

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Even though this is a winnable election for the Democrats I feel like Hillary Clinton is going to get the nomination and lose the general because deep down voter's aren't all that progressive and her face makes them think of the ravages of time and the inevitability of death.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

If it looks like Bush is going to win they should have Bill do a false flag affair.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

tsa posted:

If it looks like Bush is going to win they should have Bill do a false flag affair.

Bill is already lining up the interns "honey I feel like the public would look more favorably on you if I was caught having an affair with this hot little biscuit"

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Helsing posted:

Even though this is a winnable election for the Democrats I feel like Hillary Clinton is going to get the nomination and lose the general because deep down voter's aren't all that progressive and her face makes them think of the ravages of time and the inevitability of death.

If someone else wins the presidency I personally will join the race war to wipe out every single white american I can.

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

Bill is gonna gently caress Huma Weiner with his humongous wiener.

as he flys to orgy island with Jeffrey Epstein a few more times

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

PerpetualSelf posted:

If someone else wins the presidency I personally will join the race war to wipe out every single white american I can.

Someone else? Is that you Hilary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

City of Tampa posted:

Bill is gonna gently caress Huma Weiner with his humongous wiener.

Too skinny.

• Locked thread