Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lmao liberals are the most racist people who will admit one way or another that they voted for obama because he is black

ask most people why they voted for obama and they'll say "for change" or something, but they can't name anything in particular other than vague buzzwords

Question is, how many votes can hillary get for being a woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i think they voted for him because he isn't a republican

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

would u bone hilary clinton

yeah

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i would raw dog hillary

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im glad to hear it

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

i would raw dog hillary

she got dentata

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Parallax Scroll posted:

i would raw dog hillary

Same

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Repeat after me.

The White House switches parties every eight years.

That's pretty much it.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

George H.W. Bush would disagree.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

George H.W. Bush would disagree.

President Jastiger also disagrees

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
And Carter. There are exceptions but that is pretty much the pattern.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

President Trump

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

BigBoss posted:

I'm still not actually sure what the supposed Benghazi scandal is.

Viletat delenda est

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Ramsus posted:

lmao liberals are the most racist people who will admit one way or another that they voted for obama because he is black

ask most people why they voted for obama and they'll say "for change" or something, but they can't name anything in particular other than vague buzzwords

Question is, how many votes can hillary get for being a woman?

yeah ok buddy

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
He would make his wig a Senator.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

redshirt posted:

There's a huge difference. One party sincerely tries to run the government as best as possible. The other party is a literal radical group of extremists who seek nothing other than destroying current American society.

The democrats are about as good as your posts.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

what was the email thing anyway the post kept running news articles on how hitlery's emails were going to have grave consequences for her presidency but they never even hinted at what was in the emails or whatever and I wasn't going to go do research because gently caress the post

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

what was the email thing anyway the post kept running news articles on how hitlery's emails were going to have grave consequences for her presidency but they never even hinted at what was in the emails or whatever and I wasn't going to go do research because gently caress the post

That was a story literally only the media cared about. Slow news cycle I guess.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

She did government business on a private server when that is against the law and also deleted a bunch of emails, probably ones talking about how she masturbates to the dead bengahzi people all the time.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Hi Tom,
Can you make sure to deflate those footballs before the big game? Best Regards,
H Clinton.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Universe Master posted:

She did government business on a private server when that is against the law and also deleted a bunch of emails, probably ones talking about how she masturbates to the dead bengahzi people all the time.

o ok

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Universe Master posted:

it wasn't even against the law

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i kinda got the feeling that was my cue to stop reading the news until january after next thanks for the confirmation

hope nothing important happens in the intervening time

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGranwN_uk

1992 hillary loving owned

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dang 1992 was really different times

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
For real if the GOP can keep the lid on their loving insane presidential primary Bush is a real contender

It won't matter because they'll continue cleaning up in Congress due in part to crazy Gerrymandering lmao

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

It wasn't against the law when she did it. Also other people did/do it now, so its pretty hypocritical to attack her on it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Also this.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bush v clinton is for real going to be the most depressing election ever

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Lawman 0 posted:

The democrats are about as good as your posts.

Democrats mostly suck, it's true. But again, they are sincerely trying to run the government as best as they can, as opposed to a party of radical extremists.

I used to be a Republican, so I get it. I get the whole spiel. So believe me when I say they've gone loving crazy and anyone who supports any republican is contributing not only to the destruction of America, but the destruction of this world.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillarycare is better than Obamacare

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
scott walker is vacuous enough to be the gop candidate

hell lose to hillary by about 5 points

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
There are plenty of insincere pricks with a D next to their name (e.g. Harry Reid), but hey at least the party platform isn't "gently caress the poor"

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Melmac posted:

Except republicans completely kicked rear end the last election so your entire theory is destroyed lol

The only people who vote in mid-term elections are angry old white people. Hilary appeals well to that demographic.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

scott walker is vacuous enough to be the gop candidate

hell lose to hillary by about 5 points

Well, by default, any Republican will get 40% of the vote. It could literally be Reagan's dessicated corpse running for office and he'd get 40% of the vote right off the bat. The next 11% is the difference between your typical retarded Republican and someone who can pretend to care.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

Hillarycare is better than Obamacare

by 2008 hillarycare had become irrelevant, though. hillarycare was all about creating regulated hmos to provide universal coverage. but just a few years after it failed, hmos ended up happening anyway. except they became an unregulated wild west of abuse, so we got the worst of all worlds

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

etalian posted:

Romneycare is better than Obamacare

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Bill is gonna gently caress Huma Weiner with his humongous wiener.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Jastiger posted:

The GOP literally has to pander to religious dominionists and pass unConstitutional poo poo to keep thier voting block there. WIthout the crazy religious people they have no party. I feel like the "Libertarian" wing could co exist with the Big Business wing and suss out compromises. But you put in that religious aspect and they go off the rails crazy and become an absolutely terrible amalgamation of the worst aspects of politics.

I mean, it's not like Big Business actually has anything to worry about from Dems.

• Locked thread