Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

It's really loving funny because if this was the early 2000's before the economy tanked these would be issues for democrats too like the bullshit job she did under Obama and deleting all her private emails from the private server she kept at home. But honestly most people have been living pay check to pay check and are constantly at ends with republicans trying to collectively undo every equality and labor law enacted in the past 60 years. Who can really be assed to give a gently caress about this type of stuff over emails or some lovely consulate in loving Libya when half of the states in the union are trying to find legal or straight up unconstitutional ways to discriminate for Jesus. All cops are literally human garbage no one sympathizes with on a basic level anymore because they're essentially gestapo at this point. Like oh no let's be worried about some loving emails when I have no clue how I'm going to pay on my underwater mortgage this month, lol. Republicans have spent pretty much a solid 8 years trying to buttfuck everyone in the middle class and discriminate against anyone that's not a white male who will vote for them and are flabbergasted no one can give two shits to investigate some bullshit emails no one really gives a gently caress about. Like these are the retards that are constantly threatening to shut the government down but expect people to listen when this retarded boring crap is what they think needs investigated and money spent on. Good job dick heads, me lolin at this lovely candidate but even more at try hard republicans standing exasperated on CNN demanding to know what happened in the Bengazi emails while in the same breath denouncing Net Neutrality and supporting Civil Forfeiture laws - like hahaha, come on, really??

Except republicans completely kicked rear end the last election so your entire theory is destroyed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread