Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i don't vote at all. gently caress voting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the dems will win but only because of voter fraud

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Hi Tom,
Can you make sure to deflate those footballs before the big game? Best Regards,
H Clinton.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dang 1992 was really different times

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the population of the US is constantly growing. Assuming that the fraction of crazy fuckballs in the US population doesn't change, that means the number of people who would write death threats to the Prez is also increasing every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Helical Nightmares posted:

That is a really good point, so lets say in both the Obama and hypothetical Hillary administration the frequency of threats are normalized for respective population size.

I would have to assume that Hillary is no different than any other politician in terms of death threats she attracts, but I'm prepared to be proven wrong.

• Locked thread