Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Voting has become a ritual in which we all are supposed to validate our broken, useless system, because we are given a "choice".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
A low enough voter turn out is actually a serious problem for any entity trying to maintain the facade of representative democracy. It's a very clear, in-your-face statistic indicating the effectiveness of a government.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

And then change will be effected by ______

Apathy is a powerful thing. Look at where it has brought us now.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Here's a real cool documentary on Cuba

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Lol @ all those actors pretending to be actual people

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hmm mexicans check
Blacks check
Poors check
Olds check
Gays check
Lesbos check
Single moms check

Wow shes everybody's president

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Nonsense posted:

lol when jeb's campaign sinks because half his money came from the saudi's

and then it turns out bill violated a young girl on that pedoplane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm personally Ready For Hillary. I have faith that she's going to fix America.

• Locked thread