Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

i would raw dog hillary

she got dentata

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

President Trump

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

what was the email thing anyway the post kept running news articles on how hitlery's emails were going to have grave consequences for her presidency but they never even hinted at what was in the emails or whatever and I wasn't going to go do research because gently caress the post

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Universe Master posted:

She did government business on a private server when that is against the law and also deleted a bunch of emails, probably ones talking about how she masturbates to the dead bengahzi people all the time.

o ok

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i kinda got the feeling that was my cue to stop reading the news until january after next thanks for the confirmation

hope nothing important happens in the intervening time

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

calling it now before going on news embargo, wake me up and tell me I was right about everything in 2017

democrats will throw the race by nominating a woman half of America has been waiting to vote against since the 90s over a bunch of other candidates carefully selected to be even worse
republicans will briefly toy with Bobby Jindal before settling on the next president of the US, that big brass Wall Street bull with a hatch installed so you can throw people in and light a fire under it
Obama attempts one more big legacy project but his campaign to reestablish debtors prisons largely goes nowhere despite all liberals simultaneously calling it student loan reform in their most condescending voice
ISIS goes down and is replaced by someone equally terrifying to soccer moms because the great existential threat to the free world of our times is some grouchy hilljacks in toyotas
Putin keeps Crimea, west still thoroughly distracted by the donbass, starts moving in on Georgia
Apple makes a new iphone, it's a Samsung Galaxy S2 in white
China gets swept with a hot new fad: rolling coal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Helical Nightmares posted:

One moderately serious question though.

A number of news sources have claimed that secret service or White House officials have documented more threats to Obama per day/per month than during other presidential administrations. There is of course a question as to the exact difference in magnitude or if the difference even really exists, but for the sake of the argument lets assume that the Obama administration has had more death threats per unit time than other administrations.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...86a0_story.html

Lets assume Hilary wins the White House.

Would a Hilary Presidency have more or less death threats per unit time than the Obama Presidency?

Ie would a Hilary Presidency shake the crazy tree and attract the focus/attention/ire of the mentally unstable?

(and no not Republicans, dipshits; schizophrenics and the like)

how many six-figure reward funds do you see getting set up for killers of pushy white women rn

• Locked thread