Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
She's actually a pretty good candidate can you name a better one in recent history ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

I meant a realistic candidate

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Helsing posted:

Even though this is a winnable election for the Democrats I feel like Hillary Clinton is going to get the nomination and lose the general because deep down voter's aren't all that progressive and her face makes them think of the ravages of time and the inevitability of death.

If someone else wins the presidency I personally will join the race war to wipe out every single white american I can.

• Locked thread