Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

it's good and Im glad that they won the election with 1/3rd of potential voter turnout, they really love waving that victory is exactly no ones face since it's one of the least voted in elections since the 1940's, lol

The (elderly white well-off) people have spoken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

BigBoss posted:

I'm still not actually sure what the supposed Benghazi scandal is.

Hillary lied; people died

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

redshirt posted:

I'm excited to vote for Hillary because it means Bill will be "First Man" and get into all kinds of wacky hijinks.

"wacky hijinks" is a funny way to spell 20 year old interns.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Kuato posted:

Obama should've amended the constitution in 09-11 to abolish term limits imho. Dude could've been president for at least another 3-4 terms. Maybe he can manufacture a crisis in the next year to do this.

Somebody hasn't watched the schoolhouse rock amendment video.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

GORDON posted:

I don't really care either way because they're all pieces of poo poo, but what is it like to be the kind of person that whenever the media reports something negative about a democrat, the line is, "LOL at the things the GOP pursues?" Do you think the GOP is running the free media? I mean, you know democrats are crooked pieces of poo poo right alongside the republicans, right? Is it like my gramma and her religious stuff? God has a reason for errything so Hillary has a reason for trashing all her emails and it's good for us?

I see otherwise smart people acting that way and it doesn't make sense to me. Maybe some people are just genetically predisposed to need to have faith and spirituality even if they don't realize it and actively mock the concept while fully embracing it.

But those millionaires have Ds in front of their names. Not like the millionaires with Rs in front of their names.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I want a cool, single president that has an extremely public and engaging dating life while in office for everyone to get super distracted by while they push their agenda through behind a smokescreen of flabbergasted conservatives wondering way too hard if the prez is boning a hot single tonight or not.

Kennedy is dead

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

redshirt posted:

There's little chance of a Republican beating Clinton. Barring some huge controversy, Hillary will be president for the next 8 years.

If Clinton is the candidate we'll have the lowest turnout of any modern election. The elephants have nobody, but maybe even nobody can win with only old white people voting.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bill is gonna gently caress some campaign worker and blow everything up.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

redshirt posted:

I feel like this would be a plus, not a negative.

could be verrrrry interesting if she actually divorces him

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

gently caress yea

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Zzulu posted:

would u bone hilary clinton

college age hillary was hot

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i think they voted for him because he isn't a republican

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

George H.W. Bush would disagree.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

what was the email thing anyway the post kept running news articles on how hitlery's emails were going to have grave consequences for her presidency but they never even hinted at what was in the emails or whatever and I wasn't going to go do research because gently caress the post

She did government business on a private server when that is against the law and also deleted a bunch of emails, probably ones talking about how she masturbates to the dead bengahzi people all the time.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bush v clinton is for real going to be the most depressing election ever

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

etalian posted:

Romneycare is better than Obamacare

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

TEAYCHES posted:

will we be able to text in our vote for president this year

No, we have to go physically to a voting booth on Tuesday because it takes so long to get to town on our mule cart, in November because all the crops are harvested.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

she gonna bomb Iran to prove her grrrl power.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

mdm posted:

"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat." - Will Rogers

At least there have been times when Republicans weren't batshit insane

Not since Eisenhower

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's a good thing Obama and the Democratic majority got us out

libya

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Concerned Citizen posted:

libya was obama's biggest foreign policy error

The saddest thing is that he did it to impress the French.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

what about Elizabeth Warren

she also has a vagina but not as much baggage as clinton

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A TEENAGE GIRL DID SOMETHING IMPULSIVE, I HOPE MY REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVES ARE ON TOP OF THIS.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

sheeple gonna sheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

a republican candidate has to spend all his time pre-primary talking about how much he loves jesus and hates gays, and all his time post-primary trying not to sound like a crazy fundie

it's tough out there for 'em

• Locked thread