Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't really care either way because they're all pieces of poo poo, but what is it like to be the kind of person that whenever the media reports something negative about a democrat, the line is, "LOL at the things the GOP pursues?" Do you think the GOP is running the free media? I mean, you know democrats are crooked pieces of poo poo right alongside the republicans, right? Is it like my gramma and her religious stuff? God has a reason for errything so Hillary has a reason for trashing all her emails and it's good for us?

I see otherwise smart people acting that way and it doesn't make sense to me. Maybe some people are just genetically predisposed to need to have faith and spirituality even if they don't realize it and actively mock the concept while fully embracing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

When you factor in everything the most recent presidental election cost $1 billion dollars.

This means the winner owes his big donors about $500 million worth of good government.

• Locked thread