Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillarycare is better than Obamacare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Khanstant posted:

FEMA deathcamps dont act like you havent seen them

given the average health and fitness of red states, I don't think the FEMA death camps will even be necessary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best thing is how Hillary supporters created the birther movement during the nasty primary fight.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

i want another 2008 election that one was fun

The Romney or McCain head in clouds fuhrer bunker presidential campaign will always hold a special place in my heart.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

You really can't make a decent argument for voting for Hillary other than "just vote democrat because I say so"

we need more corporate friendly centrist democrats in the white house.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

if we didn't get the troops out they would probably get hit by the bombs, so its a good idea to get troops out*

* - troops are still better off dead than alive though

it's even funnier when realize Obama was forced by the Iraqis to actually follow one of his campaign promises.

The Iraqi government didn't want to renew the complete legal immunity part of the status of forces agreement which led to US having to mostly leave Iraq.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Jesus, Hillary is fat.

maybe she is just trying to lure Bill back to the marriage bed?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

only way to make election race good is if Cruz wins the nomination

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Helical Nightmares posted:

Conan O'brien already did a show from Cuba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfogiltO80

It was funny, I also lolled how all the Miami newspapers had whining about evil Conan creating propaganda for Castro.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

cool tree bro posted:

cuban americans are still butthurt that the peasants rose up against their ultra-wealthy grandparents and stole their rightful place as the masters.

this was the best bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diZWOBb_5j0

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

its the greatest most expensive cockfight in the history of the world, what more could you possibly need

When you factor in everything the most recent presidental election cost $1 billion dollars.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

They could've ran a mop with a bow tie and it would've gotten at least 40% of the vote, mostly because it was a vote against that black man in the White House Obimbo

the mop would look better and more charismatic on TV

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is hilarious. Lets make a commercial for all the people who will already be voting for Hilary even if they do make up like 9% of the voting public.

they made a video showing people who don't actually vote on a regular basis.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

How can I get some of that election money. Gimme one of them SuperPACs or something?

Yup basically become a highly paid consultant for a PAC and promise people like Romney you could somehow steal the election for them.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

why arent we talking about futrue president biden, did he say no or something

diamond Joe will ride off into the sunset once the term ends.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Sanders pulls a Nader and winds up stealing votes from hillary as a 3rd candidate.

no progressive democrat will be running in the election.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Nixon really was our greatest president.

his greatest accomplishment was getting Gordon Liddy into jail.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

I am a poo poo stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

lmao it has talking point about illegals stealing from vets, even though the GOP slashed the VA budget.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

good thing gays make up such a powerful voting bloc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Peanut President posted:

My main man Jon Stewart (the Green Lantern not the TV comedian).

Stephen Colbert is what the country really needs.

First executive order will be outlawing North Carolina style BBQ.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

If she wins it means Bill can return to the white house,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

do you honestly think Hil is gonna let Bil back in her hoose

I hope so, it would prevent plus side jewish interns from getting too bored.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

oahhahhah wtf is this some kind of racist poo poo

I've seen your posts before etalian and let us not get into that

well it would be good for a Hillary presidency, seeing how her popularity was highest as a result of Bill's extracurricular activities.

• Locked thread