Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
There's not all that much left to spoil, besides the leaked episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm still in a dream...

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
I wonder who got fired to/for leaking.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Not to worry I am sure FYAD will remember to spoil something with the subtitle for their subforum like last year!

Bill Dungsroman fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Apr 13, 2015

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I haven't been spoiled who is the book character that got wrecked in the showed yet. As long as I don't get spoiled by internet rear end in a top hat I am fine.

I am thinking watch the 480p leaked episodes just so I won't be spoiled by assholes.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think that's a little silly and it's a shame there's no place to discuss the first four episodes without being spoiled on the rest. There's almost no reason not to watch the leaked episodes. I'm a bookreader though so it doesn't change much for me, but that's how I feel.

It is. It's pretty stupid that spoilers for the show are not in spoiler tags in the other thread. Why would anyone want to know what's going to happen in the show before they watch it?

Neogaf has it right this time. Both the reader and non-reader threads for the season prohibit discussion of leaks.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I'm not making any rules here, I was just making the observation that a general thread would be ill-suited for a leak of this magnitude when there will be a significant number of people insisting on seeing the episodes legitimately or having an in-order discussion. I haven't seen the mods weigh in, if you PM one and get their blessing to make a thread specifically for the leak that'd probably be fine for everyone.

And the spoiler thread has always been fair-game for all spoilers as far as I can remember, it is in the opening post. Only exceptions are a short period for new GRRM books / short stories.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Not to worry I am sure FYAD will remember to spoil something with the subtitle for their subforum last last year!

Why do the mods have such a hard on for that forum? It's literally the most unfunny thing about SA.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Unlucky posted:

They should remake Lawrence of Arabia with the guy who plays Jorah. He is pretty much what I picture in my head whenever I think of that movie. Who's with me?

Michael Fassbender in Prometheus was made to look like a young Peter O'Toole which was pretty incredible.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Game of Thrones Season 5: More heads on a pike than ISIS

Looking forward to the new season and I won't be watching the leaked eps even though I'm a book reader.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
gently caress HBO. I want Sesame Street to handle all my GoT adaptation needs from now on.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hello I am excited to watch it on hbogo once my roommate finally gets home.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

Hello I am excited to watch it on hbogo once my roommate finally gets home.

Bought HBO Now for this poo poo :parrot:

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

I got the NZ equivalent (Neon, a Netflix-type thing run by Sky who have the NZ distribution rights to new GoT). Very excited to watch it through entirely legit means for the first time ever, so not going to watch the leaks, even though I'm also a book reader.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

It's just about time, friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KABvPbq-U

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Roommate still gone :mad:

Oh well I'll just avoid the internet until she gets back.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
So how do I watch this on HBO Now in 5 minutes? Like what's the actual link to the episode stream or where can I find it? I just see S4 stuff.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Boris Galerkin posted:

So how do I watch this on HBO Now in 5 minutes? Like what's the actual link to the episode stream or where can I find it? I just see S4 stuff.

It should appear at around :01 or :02. But be prepared for delays - last year it straight-up crashed for like an hour.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Boris Galerkin posted:

It'll show up on the front page and the show page within a few minutes of it airing.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Been watching season four all day. So ready for this. I'd nearly forgotten how drat good Tyrion's trial was.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Its up for me on HBO Now. Starting the show now.

Toad King
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, I'm the best
If you go to the HBO Now GoT page the episode is already up! Just click the season 5 link.

e;fb

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
I am so loving ready for this.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Prepared all day for this. Got snacks.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

say no to bats posted:

Its up for me on HBO Now. Starting the show now.

Me too buddy! HERE WE GO

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

i'm gonna watch the gently caress out of new True Detective

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Weird, I cancelled my HBO sub a while ago but I can watch HBO live online using xfinity's live TV thingy.

poo poo man, free hbo!
I'd rather be watching it on my TV but this'll have to do...

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm so glad HBO finally smartened up and made a service like HBO Now

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

nudity warning awww yeeeeaaahhh

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Sansa's actress is legal now, right? Run, Sansa!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Don't get too excited. It may be dick.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Awwww yisssssss

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I missed this so much!

Go go Brienne!

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
How is Charles Dance a top biller?

Psyker
Jun 21, 2004

[Binge and] Purge the xenos!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Noticed the Bolton symbol in the Winterfell piece now

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Got some snacks

Got some hot chocolate

Ready to snuggle in and watch people get naked and/or die horribly.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Phew winterfell's fire finally got put out

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

And it wasn't burning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Hey, Winterfell's not smoking anymore.

• Locked thread