Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i found the name of a person i was looking for in the phone book so i ripped it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

the phone book was in a telephone booth, and i just defaced it. i ripped the page right out instead of just writing the name and number down

mycophobia
ok mary mcfly

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what the gently caress is a phone book? what the gently caress is a telephone booth?

:confused:

Scaly Haylie

drat op, you're strong

ham_sanitizer

i scanned the phone book frantically to help with my detective case, and when i saw the name i said "that's it!" and ripped the page right out. i dashed out of the phone booth into the rain to continue working the case.

ham_sanitizer

when i look for jobs, i circle promising jobs in the newspaper with a red sharpie and then get turned down for all the jobs in a montage

mycophobia

ham_sanitizer posted:

when i look for jobs, i circle promising jobs in the newspaper with a red sharpie and then get turned down for all the jobs in a montage

lol

Swizzbutt

how many chins in that phone book op?

ham_sanitizer

when i have a breakthrough programming computers, it's usually because someone made an offhand comment like "this coffee is terrible and cold," and i have a sudden insight because of one of the words they used and i say "you're brilliant!" and kiss the person and they are confused and i rush off to make technology

ham_sanitizer

Swizzbutt posted:

how many chins in that phone book op?

Chef Shimi

Good posts

losermeme

I stuff my hands in my pockets trudging along 5th avenue while the voice of future me explains my feelings

losermeme

I trip and strangers judge me

ham_sanitizer

when i say something clever to a member of the opposite sex i have a memory blackout and wake up having sex with them

ham_sanitizer

losermeme posted:

I trip and strangers judge me

it's just the stigma, man

ham_sanitizer

losermeme posted:

I stuff my hands in my pockets trudging along 5th avenue while the voice of future me explains my feelings

maybe this is happening because you are tripping

ham_sanitizer

i'm a devil may care punk who doesn't respect authority, and i'm brilliant, but really all my prickliness is because of past trauma i am afraid to confront

losermeme

ham_sanitizer posted:

i'm a devil may care punk who doesn't respect authority, and i'm brilliant, but really all my prickliness is because of past trauma i am afraid to confront

I'm a misunderstood guidance counselor who takes an alarming personal interest in you

ham_sanitizer

losermeme posted:

I'm a misunderstood guidance counselor who takes an alarming personal interest in you

gently caress you, i don't need your help, i don't need anyone

ham_sanitizer

when i punch someone out of anger there are no consequences, which rules

losermeme

fat good-hearted cops

ham_sanitizer

sometimes when i'm telling a story i realize it's an analogy for what i'm going through

Afro Doug

i just ripped a phone book in half. i did this because basically im friends with half of the people in the yellow pages. i'm also very strong. thats why i rippped a phone book in half. i'm very handsome as well. i can afford to rip phone books in half becase i make a lot of money. i'm cool as hell.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Alphabetically, what half of the pages?

----------------

monkay

The official sad poster
I'm a rich and popular high school boy who can't seem to relate to the other rich and popular kids due to a fundamental difference I don't understand

losermeme

autistic wunderkind

Swizzbutt

I'm the high school girl who was friends with nerdy girls in middle school but then became beautiful and now I don't like them because they're angry at me for being popular.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Swizzbutt posted:

I'm the high school girl who was friends with nerdy girls in middle school but then became beautiful and now I don't like them because they're angry at me for being popular.

Greetings.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

i am a cool dad who likes to lean on the doorframe and ask you "what's up"

----------------

dogcrash truther

ham_sanitizer posted:

when i say something clever to a member of the opposite sex i have a memory blackout and wake up having sex with them

Same, and our clothes are always on the floor. Usually I'm pretty tidy

smoobles

smash cuts: the number one PUA trick no one knows about

----------------

ham_sanitizer

dogcrash truther posted:

Same, and our clothes are always on the floor. Usually I'm pretty tidy

somehow the lady still has her bra on tho

smoobles

if you can get a girl at a bar to splash a drink in your face and say "i will never, ever in a million years have sex with you" there is a good chance the scene will ironically cut to you both naked in bed smoking cigarettes

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

if you can get a girl at a bar to splash a drink in your face and say "i will never, ever in a million years have sex with you" there is a good chance the scene will ironically cut to you both naked in bed smoking cigarettes

This is especially difficult if you have or are trying to quit smoking

ham_sanitizer

im a childish genius who can't accept reality and make pragmatic decisions, i always act on principle

FartGhost

Afro Doug posted:

i just ripped a phone book in half. i did this because basically im friends with half of the people in the yellow pages. i'm also very strong. thats why i rippped a phone book in half. i'm very handsome as well. i can afford to rip phone books in half becase i make a lot of money. i'm cool as hell.

losermeme

I'm the bartender at your regular joint whose offhand advice ignites your comeback montage

ham_sanitizer

losermeme posted:

I'm the bartender at your regular joint whose offhand advice ignites your comeback montage

you're black, aren't you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ham_sanitizer posted:

when i have a breakthrough programming computers, it's usually because someone made an offhand comment like "this coffee is terrible and cold," and i have a sudden insight because of one of the words they used and i say "you're brilliant!" and kiss the person and they are confused and i rush off to make technology

same except I'm a cynical doctor and their comment helps me diagnose patients

• Locked thread