Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I learned genius dance moves alone, in a broke down industrial building or even in the woods. studios? pfft, that's the realm of traditionalist snobs who will be humbled when they see this underdog's flawless routine.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
are ya gonna order somethin kid?!!

alnilam

yeah, i do research. my methods? newspaper clippings on the wall. particular words circled in red marker. polaroid pictures throughout. oh yeah, the map... pushpins all over connected by yarn. I'm close to finding it, you know.

ty manifisto

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

alnilam posted:

yeah, i do research. my methods? newspaper clippings on the wall. particular words circled in red marker. polaroid pictures throughout. oh yeah, the map... pushpins all over connected by yarn. I'm close to finding it, you know.

google THIS

alnilam posted:

not without a chalkboard covered in random equations you aren't

ham_sanitizer

when people in authority are angry with me and about to ruin my grand plans, i typically give a big gently caress you speech, earn their grudging respect for my brass balls, and end up getting what i want

bacalou

i'm the neighbor who knows a lot more than i let on and waves to you with a disappointed look on my face when you go out to buy drugs

smoobles

bacalou posted:

i'm the neighbor who knows a lot more than i let on and waves to you with a disappointed look on my face when you go out to buy drugs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

I have amnesia so I'm just loving around waiting for someone to utter the random trigger phrase that will make everything come flooding back to me in a series of split-second flashes

ham_sanitizer

google THIS posted:

I have amnesia so I'm just loving around waiting for someone to utter the random trigger phrase that will make everything come flooding back to me in a series of split-second flashes

bugger queen bitch face ham dollar ween days

ham_sanitizer

operation candle pants is a go, i repeat: operation candle pants is a go

google THIS

ham_sanitizer posted:

bugger queen bitch face ham dollar ween days

[the phrase echoes through my mind and I flash back to my wife saying the exact same thing moments before she has a seizure, followed by snapshots of my childhood and early career as the phrase repeats itself with increasingly intensity until finally I look at you with intense clarity]

You. :catstare:

google THIS fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Apr 13, 2015

bacalou

turns out jett is secretly George Washington, his life extended by unnatural means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

losermeme

ham_sanitizer posted:

when people in authority are angry with me and about to ruin my grand plans, i typically give a big gently caress you speech, earn their grudging respect for my brass balls, and end up getting what i want

that's my horsy!

• Locked thread