Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Ep 2 definitely went darker and more violent than I expected, this is a weekly watch now. I dig the majestic beards/eyebrows on display and that people actually wear their loving helmets when in battle. Daryun is stone cold, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
You mean the historical details in a work of fiction are wonky? Holy poo poo!

Seriously though the almost real but not quite setting is something i see working in this show's favour.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Smash the parthriarchy

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Guan yu's facial hair would blend well into Arslan.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I look forward to learning just how dubious the history is in Pretty Prince Adventures.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Show still good, Daryun still badass, Arslan still moe.

Vahriz dies like a badass, too.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I think 25 episodes is confirmed. The mardan fu mardan thing worked very well for me, seeing as Daryun really is the best of the best

Previews also make the next episode look great.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Sakurazuka posted:

And the Liberation Army from Suikoden. :v:

Shu is the true Suiko strategist.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Goddamn this show is good, more people need to get on the hype train.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Arslan's dude harem will conquer all.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Holy poo poo wouldn't it basically be a slideshow of plot points?

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
drat Arslan is gettin' sidelined pretty quick in his own show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I actually really like the choice to seperate Arslan from all the plot action, I'm looking forward to when he learns exactly how everything in Ecbatana has gone to poo poo. Watching the moe-est prince have an emotional breakdown will be interesting.

• Locked thread