Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I love pretty much everything about this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think Arslan's reaction was enough. Like whatever they did show wouldn't live up to what I imagined.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cake Attack posted:

stay tuned after the credits!!

O boy an omake!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Looking forward to Arslan being born again in the power of Yaldaboathianoplis

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeblagatatahoplitics

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Severe chest

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
assland

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rodyle posted:

also we're officially out of manga

Oh kamisama, please don't let this show turn to crap.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope the Musou game will let me romance Daryun.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Good thing the ED is cool princess adventures so I always stick through it.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sakurazuka posted:

I liked Alfreed but a lot of people going to get mad if that was setting her up as being a love interest for Narsus.

Who else is he going to shack up with? Elam? That's his former slave, which is way creepy! Let them hook up with Arslan.

But yea Alfreed is awesome this week, and I like that she's completely straightforward to the same degree that Narsus is a sneaky bastard. I hope she's a major character from now on!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nope, not yet.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dan7el posted:

I also like her but I suspect she somehow will not end up with Narsus.

Not even lying when I say that's a more pressing question than Arslan's lineage.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Is NBCUniverssal a sponsor or something? I've been wondering for the longest time now. Also, could that mean that they might adapt a Live Action version for the US?

Nope! It's just a weird quirk of a very large media conglomerate. Boring details follow:

While the details of these kind of things aren't public, most anime are financed by a production committee that involve anyone who stands to profit from the show. This usually includes companies like the publisher of the original work, the network that airs it, the home video distributor, etc. NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan is the current name of an old anime distributor that used to be named Geneon, and while they are producing they're probably not involved in the final work beyond that. It's most likely that they don't have any right to make a live action version at all, and if they did they'd have to licence it all over again.

For the past couple of years Geneon has worked with Funimation to distribute their shows in America, and you'll find their logo at the front of a bunch of shows on Funimation's streaming service. Now that they're not Geneon anymore, that logo is the full on Universal logo. While it's weird to see the same bombast introduce an anime episode as a movie that grossed a billion dollars (I wouldn't be surprised if more money went into making that logo than an entire episode of Arslan), there's not much significance to it.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I love you dotjpg

• Locked thread