Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
What the gently caress is a contest thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

if the thread isn't gold in 24 hours, the person to nominate the thread and the op is probated, if it is then you get a prize

Stormyish

I voted one because this thread is full of number one

Stormyish

Any other vote would be an insult to op

treasure bear

if you could drink all your pee you never need to drink new water again

Stormyish

it's like oroboros except a stream of never ending urine

saboten

ive been drinking my own piss for weeks. when can i expec t to feel the gains?

thank u bacalou

treasure bear

i like to drink pee from a chalice, a grand vessel for a fine beverage

yeah actually they will

Cumt posted:

if the thread isn't gold in 24 hours, the person to nominate the thread and the op is probated, if it is then you get a prize

that's a stupid idea.

Chef Shimi

no they will not posted:

that's a stupid idea.

You're a stupid idea.

Chef Shimi

:booya:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

no they will not posted:

that's a stupid idea.

hmm yes
*drinks urine from a jeweled chalice*

bog pixie

i have a hole in the floor in every room. you can pee into the hole and turn your head varying degrees left (specified in each room) and pumps will bring that pee right back to your mouth while cooling it with liquid nitrogen. no waste, delicious and fresh

bog pixie

sadly, enviromental systems like this are mostly diy in this day and age, but im hopeful for the future

bog pixie

sometimes visitors "don't want to drink it" (sigh) so i came up with a little thing i call The Piss Fountain

ulvir

bog pixie posted:

sometimes visitors "don't want to drink it" (sigh) so i came up with a little thing i call The Piss Fountain

call it the fountainhead so you can lure libertarian idiots to drink piss. you can market it as the only non-government regulated drinking water in the world

saboten

bog pixie posted:

offer them a yellow russian

thank u bacalou

yeah actually they will
IKs, if you want to probate me, then probate me. Don't hide behind this "contest", you cowards.

GEExCEE

bog pixie

the mods are drinking their pee because of this thread and theyre still too cowardly to save g0m from death

GEExCEE

https://www.facebook.com/Pissbar

joke_explainer

no they will not posted:

IKs, if you want to probate me, then probate me. Don't hide behind this "contest", you cowards.

i doubt it has anything to do with you personally g0m. we've been doing this contest thing all month... there's been about 2 threads up every day. the winners are going to get some kind of reward.

Bwee
this contest is on fleek

Puppy Galaxy

I voted one :q:

bwatts

like three of the people who voted below five dont even post here.

landy.

Stormyish posted:

I voted one because this thread is full of number one

I voted five so that this thread could be a golden stream

bog pixie

eveyrone vote 5 or fyad is gonna come in here and kick our asses.

bog pixie

im serious theyre going to beat our faces in why are you letting this happen

joke_explainer

who nominated this one anyway? its a shame people are down voting just because its a contest thread now. it was really pretty funny

bwatts

who are a stupid baby and refried noodle and why have they followed g0m here to vote badly on his thread i've never seen them post on any of the subforums i've been to

dogcrash truther

vice.com op-ed posted:

who are a stupid baby and refried noodle and why have they followed g0m here to vote badly on his thread i've never seen them post on any of the subforums i've been to

apparently a stupid baby has over 100 posts in byob and i dont remember any of them?
refried noodle has 6 posts in byob, all in lurker threads

dogcrash truther
but, back to the point: pee pee

dogcrash truther
Q: What is the difference between pee pee and piss?

A: Attitude.

dogcrash truther
Heres a little tip, you can put your pee pee in other drinks as well to freshen them up with pee pee taste, like coffee, or beer, or coke, but if you do the last one, its very problematic!

dogcrash truther
here ssome quick starbucks orders:

Coffee + Pee Pee = Spanish Coffee
Pee Pee + Shot of Espresso = The Italiano

alnilam

Desert dwelling people pee their pants and then wring it out into their mouth, to conserve precious moisture that could otherwise be lost when peeing into a cup or directly into mouth. Any pee still in the fabric will evaporate and cool them.

Puppy Galaxy

it's funny I just like to stir the pot. the pot of piss :madmax:

treasure bear

dogcrash truther posted:

Heres a little tip, you can put your pee pee in other drinks as well to freshen them up with pee pee taste, like coffee, or beer, or coke, but if you do the last one, its very problematic!

sounds like a waste of good piss imo, piss should be drank neat or with just a touch of water to open up the flavour

FluffieDuckie

it's awful how bwee conceived this whole idea and implemented it for 12 straight days before he finally snared one of those fyad ruffians in his trap

it's shameful really

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I use my French press to prepare my pee

• Locked thread