Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

I have a feeling GRRM puts Danerys as the savior because there's way too much little miss perfect Mary Sue going on with her character at times. That and I have money riding on Brann taking over Dany's dragons and loving up the White Walkers with them

GRRM is going to finish up the book with the White Walkers destroying the Wall and then being destroyed in turn by the Stark kids being badasses. Jon Snow will marry Danerys because the Targaryans are big on incest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

TCD posted:

*insert some horrible death*.

He and the Red Woman sword-hosed to death by Brienne of Tarth.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

One thing I've learnt is that meanness comes around.

Of course that means Bronn is going to get killed along with Jaime since they're completely off the rails now.

Snarky assholes never die in GoT.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If they just quietly killed off Bran's character to live in the tree sight unseen for the rest of the series, I'd be ok with that.

Got to have someone around to mind control Dany's dragons.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Syncopated posted:

Actually his name is Aegon.

And he's going to die horribly.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

In the books, I'm pretty sure Theon's face throws out the opening pitch of the cosummation.

We could've had twice (thrice?) as much rape in that scene.

Ramsay also includes his dogs in the wedding night festivities. HBO honestly turned down his icky dog fetish for the show.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oberyn was cool :shrug:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm morbidly curious to see what would happen on Tumblr if they'd stuck with the books and made Sansa the subject of an inter-species gang rape.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There's always the off-chance that Sansa engineers Ramsay's capture and subsequent BBQ. You already know that they're setting her up to kill him slow.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Untagged posted:

Arya is totally boned right? Guess that plotline is toast too.

I don't think that it's a spoiler to tell you that throwing adversity at Arya just leads to her becoming even more badass.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

elite_garbage_man posted:

slow season overall buy the last couple episodes were p legit.

"Dance of Dragons" was a pretty poo poo book all around so it's no surprise that Season 5 sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Lol I went to high school with The queens nude double

Did the reality match your sweaty imagination?

• Locked thread