Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Dear HBO,

The browser code for HBONow.com sucks more dick than a P.I. ladyboy, and the playback has more starts and stops than trying to buttfuck one without lube. Not making a great argument for me to pay you instead of looking for torrents here.

Regards, DR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It was all the dream of an autistic Hodor

The last episode is going to be Tyrion, Arya and Danerys at a tavern table while minstels perform a flutes-and-strings rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'"', followed by a slam cut to black.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

All I know is Maergery is not long for this world. Hope Tonnen gets his fill of that trim cuz it'll be gone soon.

Yeah, my money is on Bronn, her, or a Ramsey<-Sansa<-Reek murdertrain right around wedding time.

Game of Thrones: the only winning move is to never get engaged.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Clearly Ramsey Bolton ought to take the crown for the seven kingdoms if only to enrage the maximum amount of people.
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain for King 2016

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I just hope they don't kill Arya for some quick drama. Her descent into murderous revenge is the most interesting plot line right now.

Although it would be funny if she just up and vanishes, then walks out of the House of Black & White two years later an unstoppable, faceless instrument of death, only to find out everyone on her list has been killed by Dragons/White Walkers/each other.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Well this season just got good. I'll be interested to see if Danerys is about to learn a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to please everyone, or if she's going to get bailed out by her dragons.

Also, is it just me, or did it seem weird that Tyrion was making GBS threads all over Jorah's plan to take him to Danerys when the other option was cashing him in for a lordship?

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 5, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Counter-point: you get hard reading Ser Meryn Trant fanfic.

You'd think he'd be more into Ser Jorah, since he's the bear.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

she delivered the best rear end beating I've seen in a while
That was a great fight. I am going to miss the Arya/Sandor murder roadshow though.

Speaking of which: after four seasons, has "direwolf" become a gay body type preference yet?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Of course that means Bronn is going to get killed along with Jaime since they're completely off the rails now.
That wasn't exactly the first unprovoked homicide for either of them. But yeah, Bronn's number is up.

TCD posted:

Nah, Roose and Ramsey are going to die - just wondering if it's this season or next.
I'm just wondering if Ramsey is going to get offed by the one of the two women he's pissed off, or if it'll be some third party. Maximum comedy option is the kennelmaster's daughter kills him mid-coitus on or about his wedding day and frames Sansa for it. Maximum tragedy is Sansa kills him, then gets killed by Reek due to his conditioning.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

The Rat posted:

A 100% shaved naked walk of shame, yes.
It's worse that HBO practically has full body shaving, I want to see that scalp shine as a requirement for adult actresses to get a part in these shows.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Ramsay also includes his dogs in the wedding night festivities. HBO honestly turned down his icky dog fetish for the show.
So in the books, Ramsey kicks off his marriage with a four way including dogs and a eunuch?
Winterfell: Tijuana of the North.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sand Vipers are the worst kind of wish fulfillment/diversity-hire bullshit

I was hoping they were going to run in looking hard, only to get blown out of the water by Bronn and Jamie like kids from a YMCA Karate class in a UFC Pay-per-View.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I've been enjoying it.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Bronn does have a legitimately nice singing voice though.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ManMythLegend posted:

This gives "taking the black" a whole new meaning.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Did anyone else think the guy operating the boat Jon and Co. jumped on was weird? Dude hiding behind a cape and hood. Expected him to take off the cape and reveal himself to be one of the skeleton dudes and kill the ginger wildling dude.
Yeah, I thought the exact same thing actually.

I liked this episode, I only wish they had gone more Ray Harryhausen and less 28 Days Later with the wights. Also, Sansa was a lot more fun when she was scheming and lying rather than being fate's punching bag.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I think that's the point though. She thought she was the smartest girl in the room cosigning with whatever Baelish said and completely underestimating Ramsay. Now she gets to suffer.
Eh, I guess it's nice that they have a character who learns she really isn't a silver-tounged liar or cold-blooded murderer at heart, but half the fun of watching Baelish and the Tyrells was wondering if this was the time they'd finally overplayed their hands. "Sansa is really bad at this you guys" isn't good television.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Wight Children.
Frankly, the wight children seemed to be doing just fine on their own.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
If you really want to see strangers lose their poo poo, wait until Stannis burns his kid to death next week.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis aint barbecuing monsterface get the gently caress out.

Yeah, probably going to end up being Ramsey after he gets caught. Would have been hilarious though.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Man, she was dead the second the words "I'll be right behind you" left her mouth.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

There's always the off-chance that Sansa engineers Ramsay's capture and subsequent BBQ. You already know that they're setting her up to kill him slow.

Even if Sansa doesn't engineer it, it gives Stannis a way out without incinerating his daugher or telling Mel to get hosed, and has Ramsey's fulfilled ambition (be recognized as royal blood) come back to bite him squarely in the rear end.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Roose Bolton has never been a "king". And even if he was, Ramsey doesn't have any of his blood I'm retarded.

Noble blood, whatever. Neither was Ned Stark, but Mel was absolutely willing to go to town on his bastard son.

VVV "Warden" of the North.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 3, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
It Came from Imgur:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Vote Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf in 2016.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Victor Vermis posted:

Stannis aint barbecuing monsterface get the gently caress out

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Since I'm on a roll, waiting on Jorah to start a grayscale epidemic in Mereen now.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Stannis is 100% convinced those leeches did in Robb, Balon and Joffrey, so it's probably pretty concrete to him.

:lol:

Has there been any posts in TVIV about how much more triggering Sansa's offscreen rape was compared to Stannis setting fire to his loving daughter while she was alive?
Look, he may have burned his daughter alive in his mad pursuit of the throne, but at least he didn't deny her ~*~agency~*~

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Quick shoutout to whatever spergtard read Victor Vermis' post about proper blocking two weeks ago and finished off EP 9 with the most composed shot imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
After breaking her legs in the fall, Sansa spends Season 6 getting dragged north by Reek in her quest to learn about being a warg.

Seriously though, which watchable characters are left? Tyrion, Baelish, maybe Davos and Brienne?

Also:

Dead Reckoning posted:

Vote Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf in 2016.

• Locked thread