Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah it's a departure from the books, but they've taken a fuckton of liberties anyways and are pretty much at the end of the fat gently caress's stories as it is so might as well go whole hog and just ignore GRRM.

And it will be better for us all.

I like that Jon has a private office and desk now to sit at. It was so odd seeing him in a (formal) position of power.

Also Janos :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Starting on season 4. I'm still pretty meh on the whole thing.

Watchers on the Wall

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ManMythLegend posted:

I'm pretty sure that Dani is literally an insert of GRRM's sister that he can wank to. He has a thing for his sister in real life in case you couldn't tell from the massive hard on the series has for incest.

Wait...what?

• Locked thread