Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Potential BFF posted:

I hope someone ramps up wildfire production again for wight killing so they have an excuse to bring back Wisdom Hallyne, that dude was absolutely jazzed about burning stuff.

Excited at bathing the world in cleansing nuclear fire before it even exists, so he makes the next best thing for years... I really like that old guy.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

If Stannis burns monsterface that'll be something that legit makes me sad about this show :smith:

I feel sad for her, but think of as a mirror on Tyrion. Deformed and unloved, she turns to the books to exercise her mind. Future powerbroker right there.

Yeah, I know he burns her...

E: It's a no brainer for that nutty bitch. Stannis' wife is no threat and his daughter is highly educated and finally bonding with her father. She is the only threat in that family. Getting her dad to kill her with fire is the only smart course.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jun 3, 2015

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Yep, that's the military I know and love.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Monsterface burner gets a short haircut, bitch who ignores her commanding officer and takes out a guys eyes goes blind as punishment and a dick who has no business commanding a militant order gets fragged. Pretty happy overall, the 15 minute lena hedly procession was the icing on the cake.

It could only get better if the crazy fire oval office resurrects Snow and he goes on a rampage. I'm pretty convinced, from what Ed said that he is his blood, but not direct blood. I reckon he was the rape baby of Rhagar and Lyanna Stark, loving semi dead Tygarian heir in the cards next season!

• Locked thread