Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.
I really liked the Ayra/hound and Sansa/Littlefinger story lines. It's liked they picked perfect mentors in what was otherwise a world of poo poo for the Starks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis is the Judge Dredd of Westeros, bangs a flamin' hot side-chick on the reg, and is a sweetie pie to his monster-face daughter.

Stannis4King

As Jon Snow doesn't know how to rule yet, Stannis is the King Westeros needs but will never have because *insert some horrible death*.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Looking forward to the inevitable downfall of Ramsey Bolton.*

Ramsey Bolton will probably become king of the realm.

Nah, Roose and Ramsey are going to die - just wondering if it's this season or next.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Potential BFF posted:

Hindsight 20/20 and all but Sansa's probably wishing she joined up with the toehead giantess right now.

That's why she's lighting a candle next episode.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Rad Lieutenant posted:

At least Dany has Tyrion now

Adding your best character to your worst character has to make at least mediocre scenes right?

Yes.

I'd prefer it even better if Tyrion hooks up with Dany's lady assistant.

Also - Ayra's story line has been a bust this season. Come on Jon, besides Tyrion, you're on the only good think going on right now. Well, unless Pod goes south and he and Bronn go wild in Dorne. It would be like GoT's version of spring break Cancun.

TCD fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 25, 2015

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

ManMythLegend posted:

This is to appease fans of the books.

Meh gently caress the books at this point. It's already moved beyond on some story lines - they should just go hog wild so what was one of the previous season's best stories doesn't fall flat on it's face this season.

Dorne has been more exciting than Arya's story this season - although this may have been due to the Sand Snake and Bronn loving with each other in the dungeon.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

ManMythLegend posted:

I disagree, I think most of the book's storylines are better/more interesting, but they would be tough to pull off on the show.

The show's still good and all, but I definitely hope that fat fucker shits out at least one more before he kicks it.

I like the books - possibly more than the show, BUT, at this point, I don't think there's any reason with staying with them when a lot of the story lines have moved beyond them. They should just focus on making good TV.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

I was hardcore pulling for Snow to bite it last night just to witness the Internet get very mad.

It would have been awesome for him to bite it and Bran to sit up at the tree. Maybe that will be how EP 10 ends.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I don't ever want to see bran again tbh

I'm just imagining the shock around the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Second to last episode for the next year and a half :sigh:

Are they not broadcasting the next season in April?

TCD fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 8, 2015

• Locked thread