Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
"Only the north respects minorities" -- a person who statistically speaking is almost certain to live where no DREAM act has been passed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

"those are the good ones" --- a totally non-racist person who isn't racist, as he lives in the non-racist utopia state of The North

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

down with slavery, you're a stupid, bigoted racist piece of poo poo who doesnt know a drat thing about the north, the south, minorities, or in fact anything at all. i'm guessing you're probably a middle-class obese white man, who thinks that what he reads on the internet is the sum total of existence. i could be wrong, though -- maybe you're not obese.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

magical utopia new york city, home of mass-arrests for being homeless simply because the rich white liberals there don't like having to look at them

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Popular Thug Drink posted:

if you enacted kill whitey there'd be no reason to dump the south

lol yeah native americans aren't extremely conservative and pro-business

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

kill whitey and also the red man, and i guess chinese-americans, and probably the indians, and i guess muslims tend to be anti-gay or anti-abortion, and black baptists, and

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

also gerrymandering the states wouldn't result in a country split in half by CSA 2.0

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I propose we split off from one of the largest producers of food in the world because I'm a retarded idiot racist

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

The UN as a protector of Human Rights? It's D&D naive to think that a group consisting of the following countries (current membership of the UN Human Right Council!) are going to do anything about Human Rights except for take them away

Albania 2017
Algeria 2016
Argentina 2015
Bangladesh 2017
Bolivia (Plurinational State of) 2017
Botswana 2017
Brazil 2015
China 2016
Congo 2017
Côte d’Ivoire 2015
Cuba 2016
El Salvador 2017
Estonia 2015
Ethiopia 2015
France 2016
Gabon 2015
Germany 2015
Ghana 2017
India 2017
Indonesia 2017
Ireland 2015
Japan 2015
Kazakhstan 2015
Kenya 2015
Latvia 2017
Maldives 2016
Mexico 2016
Montenegro 2015
Morocco 2016
Namibia 2016
Netherlands 2017
Nigeria 2017
Pakistan 2015
Paraguay 2017
Portugal 2017
Qatar 2017
Republic of Korea 2015
Russian Federation 2016
Saudi Arabia 2016
Sierra Leone 2015
South Africa 2016
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 2016
United Arab Emirates 2015
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016
United States of America 2015
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) 2015
Viet Nam 2016

Ireland legalized abortion last year and South Africa has gay marriage

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

down with slavery posted:

This would also probably solve our problems fyi

agreed, annexing a drug-filled country where the police happily condone murdering gays is a great idea and people are taken hostage by rape slavers is a great idea. and mexico is pretty bad too

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

That's a fantastic strategy, post something fucktarded then claim it was done as fakepost, or ironically. What's next, you claim to be gay, or talk about Caramel Machiato?

i'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Do you want to get a caramel machiato?

i prefer rooibos

• Locked thread