Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face
Sounds like this is a perfect way to get your money back when otherwise it doesn't seem likely you would. Even if you're not 'hurting for money', $620 is a lot to be out financially because of some idiot ripping you (and others) off.

Personally, I would KILL to be on one of these court shows. People's Court would be my first choice, then Judge Judy, then Mathis. The judges on Fox don't really do it for me. I mean, I watch them but it's just not the same. I grew up with Judge Wapner and will never stop watching these shows as long as they're on TV. I swear it's the best part of taking a day off from work.

So, yes, PLEASE say yes to being on Mathis!! Edit: And yes as the poster said above me, bring everything that even remotely could be proof. Bring so much that you will need two instead of a measly one of the brown accordion files that Mathis's show seems to provide all plaintiffs and defendants with to use. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face
Oh my gosh this is so exciting. I hope the dude says yes to be on the show. How couldn't he, really? It's in his best interests financially but not for his "reputation" I guess.

Make sure you make some sort of comment about Doyle being handsome. Thanks in advance.

Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face

TunaSpleen posted:

Nope, we just sat there in total silence while the cameraman zooms in on each person for ~30 seconds. We learned about the details of each case as they were explained later.
Man, I would love to even just be in the audience of People's Court. Me and my friend wanted to cook up a fake lawsuit about how she dented my car door (she didn't but was there when I dented it on a stupid utility pole) but then I started feeling guilty about having to lie. I also didn't know if, to get on these shows, you have to file actual real court documents, in which case I definitely wouldn't.

There's an older woman with short red hair who must come to EVERY taping of the PC. What a life.

Did anyone catch the (repeat) Judge Judy last week where she found a home for a precious Basset Hound that some fuckass abandoned at a kennel for something like 8 months? I've never cried watching a court show till then. She's an awesome lady for finding that doggy a home.

• Locked thread