Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Makes sense to me, you allow the players to define how they're fighting and talking by their actions instead of having three different skills for each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

QuantumNinja posted:

But it's totally important to indicate if they're attuning with a spirit or invoking it :v:

Check the descriptions for those; Attune seems spirit-oriented, Invoke is more general purpose occult-oriented. Given that spirits are prevalent in the setting, I'm alright with the split. But I wouldn't cry over them being consolidated if room's needed for another skill.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Fenarisk posted:

This would actually solve a few issues (and letting the harm clock heal 2 harm at 4, and 3 harm at 8, instead of everything at 8) I cant find it in the actual rules but I could just be blind.

It'd be on Page 31 of the Version 6 / March 2016 PDF, in the Recover box.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Demon_Corsair posted:

It's possible that I missed it in the book, but are there any guidelines as to what jobs should pay?

Page 146, Payoff has those guidelines.