Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

deflecting blue shells with the mega horn in mk8 is loving win

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this new dlc is gonna be so sick, especially since I forgot I already paid for it 4 months ago and it's like a present to myself now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought it was the 24th

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Someone make an online 200 cc tournament

Please. I'm going to play this tonight ! After work!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only care about online 200cc, because the AI difficulty in these games has always been really dumb. I just want faster cars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As a Millennial I posted:

i haven't played it yet, because i'm employed, but it sounds to me like you're just bad at it.

Takes this YOSPOS crap elsewhere, troll.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

honestly it feels like the speed is way too much for the tiny levels and you just end up crashing into everything constantly even on the super good handling bikes. the levels are also over in like less than a minute lol

maybe i just need to get used to it but it feels like a drat mess

cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new levels are sweet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is anyone going to start a tourney

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't know they were adding another f-zero level. This is pwnage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Some of the levels with lap based environment changes (I.E. Thwomp Ruins) are actually on timers I guess, because 200cc changes the timing on that stuff because it runs faster than the changes were set to take place at. Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy crap online 200cc is fantastic. No one knows how to play at the speed yet so every sharp turn has like 6 - 8 people crashing directly into the side of the road and then launching all their items off at once

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

200cc Baby Park....good lord...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

its a loving pile-up lmao

I used a bullet bill in 7th place half way through my 6th lap and ended the race in 2nd without it running out. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i like girl villager

Still a rosalina man, myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Also excite bike was loving built with 200cc in mind

if you hit the last ramp with enough speed, you go too far and hit an invisible wall above the track

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Let me guess the track: Baby Park.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the next DLC should be a Rainbow Road pack of every version of Rainbow Road, and new playable character Starman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i played some 150cc today and it felt so slow...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've had this game since release and when I tried to do 200cc Grand Prix I realized I hadn't unlocked it yet (unlocks with mirror mode)

• Locked thread