Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I remember the first time I played Baby Park, I was like "what the hell, this is just an oval track" and then I actually raced it and woah. Can't wait for 200cc's for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Soral posted:

bring back lap 2 of rainbow road 64

yes

Soral posted:

also bring back waluigis pinball, in glorious hi definition

also yes

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

mysterious loyall X posted:

you're supposed to say le gay bowser

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

As a Millennial I posted:

a true imp zoner sings along under their breath, every time.

I know I do :haw:

Holy heck 200cc is amazing(ly hard). I'm glad Nintendo added this.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I keep trying to brake and powerslide at the same time like I did in Diddy Kong Racing to give those super tight turns but it doesn't work in 200cc :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, 200cc really ups the challenge of the game. It's fantastic.

They need to make N64 Rainbow Road 3 laps though. It's over way too quickly and I can't appreciate the music in such a short timeframe.

• Locked thread