Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Coldbird posted:

I don't see a solution within this generation, just hoping for gradual shifts over time.
Not to interrupt the pity party but this generation is better than every generation before it. The world isn't ending no matter how much everyone wants it to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

What the gently caress, we've been becoming worse off with every generation since about the 70's in just about every measurable category.
Educational achievement has been increasing pretty steadily across all ethnic groups for about a century.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Zeitgueist posted:

Boo loving hoo some guy got to be governor of Florida for making millions on a multi-year conspiracy that cost the government billions.
The lesson here is that if you're gonna cheat, cheat big.

• Locked thread