Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

atomicthumbs posted:

it weighs 82 lbs and is apparently "the best TV ever created for old video games". i hate it

quote:

And, of course, it needs to be able to have visible horizontal scanlines, a defining visual element of the way retro games were seen and played.
is this kind of poo poo par for the course at tested.com?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

is this kind of poo poo par for the course at tested.com?

sorry, what I meant to say instead of "poo poo" was "insufferable douchebaggery"

holy poo poo why did i read that whole article

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

I always wanted to pick up an old netburst-era blade chassis, rip out 99% of the guts and shove consoles into the blades and rewire the backplane to pass video/controller/power, have centralized PSU, controllers and switching

they actually made pentium-III blade chassis

school district i used to work at bought one w/ six blades (each had two P3s) to act as windows terminal servers for our wyse thin clients

each blade had like 30-40+ clients thrown at it and then management was just baffled when the fuckin terminals bogged down to poo poo once students started hittin' those feature-rich webpages

• Locked thread