Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
I'm totally in this camp; I liked Wildstar when I trialled it, but it was so dead and empty, and there were so many games prepared to give me so much for basically nothing that I couldn't see how it'd justify itself as a purchase. As a F2P game, I'll be happy to give it a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
So, if Goons do get back into this awful thing; Where do I make characters, and what Faction?

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

Lizard Wizard posted:

GW2 and players who don't jump at the opportunity to eat poo poo free of charge, respectively. Hope that helps.

I own GW2, and I want to love it, but every time I try, I felt a bit... ugh, I dunno. I got one character to max level, then felt no urge to continue, or to start another.

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Question still stands: Any decision on goon presence, Faction/Server?

• Locked thread