Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I'm actually hoping for a variation of 4: Shutting the game down, selling its art assets to a better company, and then releasing a brand new game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Schubalts posted:

Reminder that Carbine's response to characters losing all raid attunements and progression was "Make a new character." Do not underestimate Carbine.

It constantly blows my mind how every move Carbine makes is like the complete opposite of Anet and Guild Wars 2.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

The Chairman posted:

My joke offer backfired and now they're asking me to be a mod in r/wildstar for real

You have to do it for at least a month or so then drop the SA Connection......and then say when the game goes F2P it was through the influence of the EVE Goons.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Pierson posted:

Has any themepark MMO ever managed to find a niche for crafting that wasn't cosmetic? It seems like whether it's simple like WoW or complex like FF14 eventually they all just fade away into "well it can make some okay items for that alt you're levelling".

GW2 crafting is a way to get some outfits/gear AND as a way to turn money into exp to fast level characters.

• Locked thread