Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I really liked the theme song from those green guys though I can't remember what they were called to find it again so maybe it was just the best thing of a bad game.

I can't believe I played this for two months. I should have stopped when I heard how obnoxious the level up thing was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

sword_man.gif posted:

that the writing kept wanting to change between some kind of grimdark serious space fantasy and lmao aren't we just whacky as gently caress internet culture ahoy was incredibly jarring as well

the chua are one of the more egregious recent examples of really just loving horrendous everything

oh yeah i totally forgot about the hilarious disconnect between the writing. There was something they did early on on the bad guy side with comic books that I thought was really cool. I think you collected them and they had lore in them? I actually liked that. It was referential and silly without being CUPCAKE NOM NOM NOM CUPCAKE CUPCAKE like the rest of the game was.

The taxi dialogue made me want to smash my monitor. There was a beta era mod that disabled their dialogue but it stopped being updated before the game launch. I should have realized something was wrong when most of the mods weren't updated for launch.

Sankis fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 19, 2015

• Locked thread