Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Installed it but tried to login and my authentication is tied to my old phone so I sent a support ticket I'm expecting to hear back in maybe a week or so if I'm lucky given that 1000s of other morons probably have the same issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Anatharon posted:

also lol at every one of you tripping over yourselves to play this game after talking about how bad it was for over a year

I never really contributed to the thread discussion, but I played the game with friends for about 3 months on launch (which is about the longest I've ever seen a non-WOW MMO launch survive). Most of the people I played with quit because the devs hosed with PVP too much and the PVE was too hard for not enough payoff. That was basically the roadblock for everyone in the guild I ran and then the game just sort of died out in my circle.

It didn't really have anything to do with the combat (which I think is still the best of any MMO I've ever played) or the aesthetic which is/was cool, and the housing stuff was really unique and fun.

I doubt any of those issues ever got fixed, but figured it was worth a look/see to get a glimpse of what's changed.

• Locked thread