Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This is a better article by The Guardian's Stephanie Kirchgaessner: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/13/dough-vending-machine-pizza-italy-padua-engineer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

There is other good stuff on her author page, but better still, you can just click the "pizza" link under her name to find all that has been written at The Guardian about pizza.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

existence is genocide

Great name for a punk rock album.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Is this, any longer, a pizza? Or has it become a cake? Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

TheImmigrant posted:

That's a casserole.

It's good to know your gimmick extends to being wrong about food as well.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Come on, this one is clearly a salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

e: is this going to be what counts as a sandwich all over again? cus i'll go there with you if i have to

This may or may not have secretly been my intention all along with the pizza :ninja:

• Locked thread