Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
You might as well have had posted this thread by just asking, "what is the definition of genocide?"

I would say no, as genocide is generally taken to mean large groups of people, at least larger than 12. Genocide is also arguably systematic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

OP are you a Turk that is angry about the fact that the EP for calling the Armenian Genocide a genocide?

Willie Tomg posted:

No, he really couldn't have. That's the gimmick .

I see.

Edit: No, there is no wholesale plan to dump Christians into the Mediterranean. You're dumb for posting this and I'm dumb too.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

There is other good stuff on her author page, but better still, you can just click the "pizza" link under her name to find all that has been written at The Guardian about pizza.

"About 55 results for Pizza"

After sorting through this deluge of pizza articles, I have come to the conclusion that a genocidal conspiracy exists to gather up all pizzas and put them into ovens.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
How much of their motive is simply driven by having 105 people packed on what I assume is a small boat? The article just says 'rubber boat' so there's no real indication of its size, but I've seen these migrant boats with my own eyes and they fill them to the loving brim, where it's almost too difficult to even count heads. Imagine being in coach on an international flight while broke and loving starving and thirsty and possibly ill/motion sick, but it's even more cramped. I doubt this was premeditated to any degree.

Edit: Article with a better photo, but I don't think it's the boat in question: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32337725
This article makes it seem like it might be 105 people on a zodiac type of boat.

dougdrums fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 17, 2015

• Locked thread