Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
no, it is not genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Popular Thug Drink posted:

yes, it is genocide

i disagree with what you say but i'll fight for your right to say it

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Zeitgueist posted:

Christians so they were probably white and that makes it hilarious

gently caress you, im trans-christian

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

TheImmigrant posted:

Do you disagree with the definition I posted?

in isolation from a larger context, yes, because that formulation of the definition is imprecise and bad.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
lets definitely do this and seriously talk about killing a dozen people in terms we'd use for the systematic removal of an ethnic group from a given area. not while smoking weed, though. that is a bridge too far.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
theimmigrant: i still really like your restaurant tipping thread because in the context of this forum it really neatly highlit the needs of changing an economic system while also recognizing that economic systems become economic systems because it allows for systems to be worked through and won over. it is probably the best tipping debate shitshow i've read on the internet. and i mean that in a bad way. but i also mean it honestly and earnestly. you polished a turd with class warfare and that's pretty funny.

this thread is stupid though.

dougdrums posted:

You might as well have had posted this thread by just asking, "what is the definition of genocide?"

No, he really couldn't have. That's the gimmick .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

TheImmigrant posted:

This is different from Srebrenica in degree, not kind.

no, its also different in kind

• Locked thread