Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Is anybody else have trouble charging their pixel watch 2? I have to reseat the drat thing so many times

I thought I was going insane. I bought a new charger and it worked better for a week and then it is suddenly just as bad. I fuckin hate it. The pixel watch 1 never had this problem, for me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

v1ld posted:

I haven't paid any attention to WearOS watches outside of the GW4 Classic I wear. Do all these watches come with their own health tracking apps or do they feed into whatever it is that Google's goldfish product management have decided to call their app today?

My pixel watch 2 has built in Fitbit. Which is great because I tried to use the Google specific Google Fit thing a long time ago and it was terrible and inaccurate.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

bull3964 posted:

Report is that there will be a 45mm Pixel Watch 3 option. FINALLY.

https://9to5google.com/2024/03/01/45mm-pixel-watch-3-pixel-buds-pro-2/

I know this isn't really the thread for it, but just reminded me because of other parts of that article: the pixel buds-a version fuckin sucked. I got the original buds, they were amazing. Got the a version for free with something else I bought and they were not nearly as nice. Haven't tried the pro ones but I have a sneaking suspicion they're just really similar to the originals, but more expensive.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep
Is there a specific device (besides the whoop strap) that reliably and accurately tracks sleep?