Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Is there any anticipation as to when Android Wear will roll out its second generation? I am excited about wearables, but not sold on the functionality quite yet for either Apple or Android devices. Plus I would really like to get away from Apple stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Yeah, I was referring to the AW OS itself.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
It seems clunky to me. The prettiest princess seems to be the Moto360, but when it comes down to it it is just a small extension of my phone. Being able to use Google Wallet through the watch, especially without pairing it with a phone would be nice. From what I understand it also doesn't have the ability to easily hop from my phone to my tablet. More so than anything, I would want it to be more of an independent device. I realize this may be a pipe dream though.