Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
I don't say w00t in real life

RVProfootballer posted:

Still a little embarrassed about the flat tire hah

One of the watches on the top of the moto blog site has the tire and one doesn't...

The 360-2 is basically all but confirmed at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
Is there a way to get Fit/Moto Heartrate to log my HR after it takes it automatically?

Every now and then I take the watch off and can see the HR sensor going and I wonder where the hell it'd be logging that information. (unless it's purely tied to moto active minutes)

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
Is anyone's 2014 Moto 360 reporting ~12 hours battery life now after the recent updates? I distinctly remember getting 18+ a month or two ago.

Edit:
Oh also i bet the 46 mm 360 will charge on the old puck but the 42 mm wouldn't.

w00tazn fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Sep 25, 2015

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
Ugh, forgot my 360 at home today. Didn't realize till I was already halfway to work. Feelin naked.