Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Got asked by a nurse today if my Moto 360 was the Apple Watch. :smith:

Good news was, when showing her the heart rate function, it matched the ECG machine I was hooked up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

I'm amazed how much better the Moto360 has become since this latest update. I'm also getting no lower than 68% from a full day's (11 hour) use.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

My original Moto 360 is on its last legs. To get any life out of it I have to have it with airplane mode on as any alerts cause it to power down.

Anyway, Samsung UK briefly had the S2 Gear & Classic down to £99 today. Obviously they sold out quickly, but I think I managed to score a S2 Gear. Be nice to have a smart watch again that sends me alerts, though I don't know how Tizen OS differs to Android Wear.

Edit: dispatch email received.

spookygonk fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 29, 2017

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Chef De Cuisinart posted:

Still loving my Gear S3, just wish more people would develop for it.
Am happy with my Gear S2 for £99. Nice to have a watch that tells me things again (& how tech has improved since my Moto 360 v1).