Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
so wait until the Urbane is available at Costco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
I just checked at a Costco in Vancouver, Canada and the staff said it was only a 90 day to 1 year return/exchange policy.

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
So thermopyle: are you actually planning on exchanging the 360 in the future when another watch looks more appealing just assuming that what they told you is accurate, or does your receipt actually state a "return whenever" line? Not trying to be sassy here, but I haven't been sold on getting a smartwatch yet but this Costco deal eases my hesitation of being dissapointed with 1st gen hardware, as sleazy as it is.
Edit: I could just as easily get it from the states as I'm heading there this weekend, so not a biggie if Canada has a different policy.