Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The original thread might have been swallowed by the failure of the archiving script. Not archived but still purged.

I got stuck somewhere on the manga and never read any more. Not anything particular to do with the story, just external circumstances, but Crunchyroll's lovely web-reader is certainly a lot of inertia to overcome.
Last thing I remember reading something about was (obviously manga spoilers here) the student council challenging the supernatural club to find the final witch first, and possibly some threat about bad things happening even if they do. Any suggestions to which chapter I should try picking back up from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

It's great to see this animated and have the voice work, but drat they're speeding through the material. How much are they planning to fit into 12 episodes? Because based on the OP I'd expect them to introduce all 7 witches which doesn't happen until chapter 60 or something.

• Locked thread