Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
84. THe leprechaun is wreaking all sorts of havoc on this spaceship in Leprechaun 4: In Space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sharrrk posted:

i got them

Me too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also got 242 stars in Galaxy 2, but I have yet to finish the final level of 3d world,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

84. THe leprechaun is wreaking all sorts of havoc on this spaceship in Leprechaun 4: In Space.

Gratz.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I also got 242 stars in Galaxy 2, but I have yet to finish the final level of 3d world,

i finished all of 3d world but i only got 241 stars in galaxy 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo. I just found out by accident that SM64 has a long jump slide kick if you hit Z + B. I've played this game like 6 or 7 times over the past decade plus and never knew you could do that.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
88. I haven't seen leprechaun 4 in like 15 years but I distinctly remembered a scene in this movie where the leprechaun makes a girl's boobs really big and she's loving it but then they get to big and explode. THat didn't happen and I can't think of what movie that was in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

88. I haven't seen leprechaun 4 in like 15 years but I distinctly remembered a scene in this movie where the leprechaun makes a girl's boobs really big and she's loving it but then they get to big and explode. THat didn't happen and I can't think of what movie that was in.

lmao

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I was going for the last red coin in Wet Dry World but accidentally broke the blocks you jump from after getting the metal cap so I have to start over. The leprechaun just smoked weed with Ice-T.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scary Shrooms, Red Coins is a white knuckle classic to this day.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The 120 star challenge is an important pilgrimage in a gamer's journey. Godspeed Stink fag

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Stink fag posted:

The leprechaun just smoked weed with Ice-T.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcyYonfUP3k

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I was going for the last red coin in Wet Dry World but accidentally broke the blocks you jump from after getting the metal cap so I have to start over. The leprechaun just smoked weed with Ice-T.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stink fag posted:

hahah

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
99. A half hour into Back 2 tha Hood and the leprechaun still hasn't killed anyone but he is hitting the bong big time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Stink fag posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Stink fag posted:

99. A half hour into Back 2 tha Hood and the leprechaun still hasn't killed anyone but he is hitting the bong big time.

hes got the priorities right

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Stink fag posted:

classic

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Stink fag posted:

Ragg Johnson

That's me.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Wet Dry World is the worst world in Mario 64 and I will not be dissuaded on this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Sharmat posted:

Wet Dry World is the worst world in Mario 64 and I will not be dissuaded on this

Wet Dry World is sweet. The one where you can be big or small is the worst.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The worst one is Shifting Sand Lands.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The bowser levels are the best ones, and have the sickest music.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The worst one is Shifting Sand Lands.

I like getting spun around by the sand whirlwinds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

its cool the galaxy games went more towards the gameplay style of the bowser levels

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Wet Dry World is sweet. The one where you can be big or small is the worst.

I really liked that world. We must be enemies now.

Wormskull posted:

this is true

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

its cool the galaxy games went more towards the gameplay style of the bowser levels
The Galaxy games are really good and I'm super impressed by how the first Galaxy game handles difficulty.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

tall tall mountain was boring and uninteresting

Wormskull posted:

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Koopa the Quick is my friend

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i don't like snowman's land, myself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

tall tall mountain was boring and uninteresting

Tall tall mountain has 3 identical stars (climb the mountain, climb the mountain and catch the monkey, and climb the mountain and jump into the waterfall) but it also has 3 of my favorite stars (8 red coins, mountain slide, and the lonely mushroom). So it's a good level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should make a Captain Toad style game but it's like 50 different Mario slide levels with time trials and hidden secrets .

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Tall tall mountain has 3 identical stars (climb the mountain, climb the mountain and catch the monkey, and climb the mountain and jump into the waterfall) but it also has 3 of my favorite stars (8 red coins, mountain slide, and the lonely mushroom). So it's a good level

Wait I thought Tall, Tall Mountain was the one where you could be big or small. Am I getting confused? Do I need to play this again?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Sharmat posted:

Wait I thought Tall, Tall Mountain was the one where you could be big or small. Am I getting confused? Do I need to play this again?

tall tall mountain is the level thats just a tall mountain

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Sharmat posted:

you're thinking of Tiny Huge Island

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

It was a real good slide, agreed

They should make a Captain Toad style game but it's like 50 different Mario slide levels with time trials and hidden secrets .
+online leaderboards that after a week it will be full of ridiculously low times through precise sliding off the track to the end

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

tall tall mountain is the level thats just a tall mountain

you're thinking of Tiny Huge Island

drat, I guess I have to play this very good game again to re-educate myself. fate is cruel

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Tiny huge island is extremely bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stink fag posted:

Tiny huge island is extremely bad.

It sucks rear end. The red coins are fun because of the tricky jumps but if you gently caress up it's a tedious crawl back into that tiny cave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
tall tall mountain feels like a bunch of disparate crap from other level ideas that never really came together into their own worlds

• Locked thread