Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
the slide is really good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ganbatte, stink fag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

you need to consider if you're actually doing the right thing, stealing these stars from Bowser

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Stink fag posted:

Tiny huge island is extremely bad.

Nobody will debate this.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

They should make a Captain Toad style game but it's like 50 different Mario slide levels with time trials and hidden secrets .

The slide in Galaxy 2 that's a tube and you rotate around it's entire inner surface is extremely win. The classic slide/rainbow ride music kicking in when you start down it was an unexpected joy and an all-time top gaming moment for me.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Almost there.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I beat the third Bowser level but it didn't count the star so the 120 Star Challenge is cancelled.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
When I was playing the DS one, I don't think there was any stage I hated really.

A friend says the N64 one was better but I don't see how really.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

Stink fag posted:

I beat the third Bowser level but it didn't count the star so the 120 Star Challenge is cancelled.

Dang.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stink fag posted:

That star isn't counted. Keep going, you're almost there.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

WeeabooJudas posted:

When I was playing the DS one, I don't think there was any stage I hated really.

A friend says the N64 one was better but I don't see how really.

It's far better streamlined in terms of its progression; the 3 extra characters weren't necessary in the slightest, when Mario could do what all three of them could do in the initial version of the game. As well, the DS's control scheme was awful.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

Slur posted:

It's far better streamlined in terms of its progression; the 3 extra characters weren't necessary in the slightest, when Mario could do what all three of them could do in the initial version of the game. As well, the DS's control scheme was awful.

Yeah man, that's way worth giving up 30 stars, mini games and Wario kicking goombas half way across the map whenever he felt like it.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

WeeabooJudas posted:

Yeah man, that's way worth giving up 30 stars, mini games and Wario kicking goombas half way across the map whenever he felt like it.

Sure is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WeeabooJudas posted:

The stuff they added was stupid and it controlled like crap because of the dpad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stink fag posted:

you're almost there stink fag, don't quit now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Slur posted:

So, is there a way to make the Wii U gamepad display N64 games in widescreen?

*shoots you in the loving head*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Stink fag posted:

pretend I posted the game over screen with Bowser laughing

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Hell yes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

screencap the yoshi please. im rooting for you

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Soral
May 30, 2009