Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
120 is one hell of a journey if you don't know what you're doing

especially TTC and RR 100 coins

HMC 100 is pretty bad too, there are barely 100 coins on that level iirc and a lot of them are on the blue coin switch in the maze itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Soral posted:

yeah and the ABY is totally rtfm, lol. hth

I'm a speedrunner, whole level names take too long to type out.

*spends 5 hours playing the first 3 levels and reseting*

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The Protagonist posted:

RR 100 coins isn't all that bad imo, 8 red coins in OTR was harder imo

chaining wallkicks to get the blue coins from the switch trips up many a poor gamer.

quicksand can make SSL100 a bitch too now that I think about it

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

NickRoweFillea posted:

we all believe in you OP

All I can picture is that ad campaign for majoras mask with everyone cheering the kid on to save the world.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Y-Hat posted:

i'm doing the 420 star challenge on monday

That is six seventy star play throughs (fewest you can beat without castle movement glitches) and you're now contractually required to do and stream them.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Bolverkur posted:

i always wante dto meet yoshi ont he roof..... but i wasnt good enough

Beleive in yourself gamer

It took me from getting it for Christmas in 1996 or whatever until 2012 to finally knuckle down and complete the game, same save and everything. But now I've wasted so much of my precious time playing this game over and over I can do it in under 3 hours.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I never really played them. I tried to go back and play Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube but it never grabbed me, and the DS port of Mario 64 controlled badly. Maybe I'll get the digital versions on Wii U.

the VC version of sm64 has the deadzone on the stick set ridiculously high so a lot of finer control over mario gets lost, it's like playing on the controller you give to player 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

• Locked thread