Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was at around 60 I think last I checked but I bought it on Wii U and I'd rather play it with the Pro controller 100x so I'm going to start over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVUsmCGwPU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

still laughing at that snape pic today at work

Hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

84. THe leprechaun is wreaking all sorts of havoc on this spaceship in Leprechaun 4: In Space.

Gratz.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

88. I haven't seen leprechaun 4 in like 15 years but I distinctly remembered a scene in this movie where the leprechaun makes a girl's boobs really big and she's loving it but then they get to big and explode. THat didn't happen and I can't think of what movie that was in.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I was going for the last red coin in Wet Dry World but accidentally broke the blocks you jump from after getting the metal cap so I have to start over. The leprechaun just smoked weed with Ice-T.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The worst one is Shifting Sand Lands.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The bowser levels are the best ones, and have the sickest music.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread