Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

NickRoweFillea posted:

we all believe in you OP

I don't

Bowser will triumph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Bolverkur posted:

i always wante dto meet yoshi ont he roof..... but i wasnt good enough

when I was a kid a friend told me that if you found more than the alleged max number of stars Geno from Super Mario RPG would be on the roof instead of Yoshi and I believed him

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah but unlike jak I consider Mario 64 a perfect game. Zelda 64 too. The N64/PSX era had so many drat good games

mid 90's through early 2000's were overall the best time for gaming via any method, but I probably just think that because that was when I was young and impressionable

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Every day is the best, because new good games continue to come out and you can play everything that came out in the past.

you are wise, but I'm not ready for this level of enlightenment yet

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Black Baby Goku doesn't post because he wants to he posts because we need him to

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Wet Dry World is the worst world in Mario 64 and I will not be dissuaded on this

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Wet Dry World is sweet. The one where you can be big or small is the worst.

I really liked that world. We must be enemies now.

Wormskull posted:

The bowser levels are the best ones, and have the sickest music.

this is true

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Koopa the Quick is my friend

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Tall tall mountain has 3 identical stars (climb the mountain, climb the mountain and catch the monkey, and climb the mountain and jump into the waterfall) but it also has 3 of my favorite stars (8 red coins, mountain slide, and the lonely mushroom). So it's a good level

Wait I thought Tall, Tall Mountain was the one where you could be big or small. Am I getting confused? Do I need to play this again?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

tall tall mountain is the level thats just a tall mountain

you're thinking of Tiny Huge Island

drat, I guess I have to play this very good game again to re-educate myself. fate is cruel

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

you need to consider if you're actually doing the right thing, stealing these stars from Bowser

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Stink fag posted:

I beat the third Bowser level but it didn't count the star so the 120 Star Challenge is cancelled.

pretend I posted the game over screen with Bowser laughing

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Stink fag posted:

The secret star in the top floor.

Bowser: This..this cannot be!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

animesallclappingandsayingcongratulations.gif

The Sharmat