Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i believe in you, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Stink fag posted:

I'm sticking with the gamepad so I can watch the Leprechaun movies while I play.

i first played super metroid on wii u and played it exclusively on the gamepad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Has anybody here bought Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii U shop? Can you use the pro controller with it?

its galaxy 2 and no it has the same controls as the original gane

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bummer. It seems like it would be so easy to just map spin to a button, since 2 barely ever even uses the star bits for anything iirc.

2 also has levels where you fly a bird thing and roll on a ball both with motion controls

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Oh yeah. The ball levels are so cool too

i think they arent going to "map" anything, just if the wii game happens to already have classic controller support, that should work on wii u controllers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

punchout didnt have classic controller support :/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can have 10 different zelda games on a 3ds right now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

The first time I got 120 in Galaxy I thought "I'll come back and do the Luigi playthrough later", but I never did. Last year I did it again and was all set to enjoy Luigi's stars, and was let down to find out it's just the exact same stars. For some reason I had the idea they were 120 hidden stars in hard to reach places in the old levels. Six years of anticipation ruined.

did you get them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Stink fag posted:

88. I haven't seen leprechaun 4 in like 15 years but I distinctly remembered a scene in this movie where the leprechaun makes a girl's boobs really big and she's loving it but then they get to big and explode. THat didn't happen and I can't think of what movie that was in.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The bowser levels are the best ones, and have the sickest music.

its cool the galaxy games went more towards the gameplay style of the bowser levels

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Sharmat posted:

Wait I thought Tall, Tall Mountain was the one where you could be big or small. Am I getting confused? Do I need to play this again?

tall tall mountain is the level thats just a tall mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

congratulations

• Locked thread