Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

i use new balance shoes, op, theyre p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

i also wore a lovely pair of $20 everlasts once that were also okay but they fell apart after a couple months, so just use whatever, i guess

e:

NoTreble posted:

and also also, my favourite cardio exercise is training boxing. it is a great way to stay in shape, and again is a full body workout that also engages your mind. rather then just standard running, biking or swimming which is generally pretty monotonous and mentally vacant.

gonna dispute the "biking" part here because if you get a mountain bike which is a million times better than a normal bike, biking is fun as hell. the shoes are pretty expensive though if you get into the clipless poo poo.

Control Volume fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 11, 2015

• Locked thread