Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Good Morning?
Yes, yes it is
Coffee
Tea
Juice
Water
Air
Fire
Earth
View Results

• Locked thread
ulvir

Luvcow posted:

a pu'er?

also spelled pu-erh, a fermented tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ulvir posted:

also spelled pu-ehr, a fermented tea

oh, I need to drink more tea

alnilam

I love pu erh

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Enhydra lutris posted:

I have Two (2) Coffee Questions and seek the Opinions of other Posters on the B.Y.O.B. [Beware Your Own Butt] Forum. Firstly: what is the Appropriate number of Sugars [Tea Spoons thereof] to mix into a Cup of Coffee; I habitually mix Four (4) Sugars into my Coffee; I am told that Four (4) Sugars is Too Many; I am told that I risk Health Complications from this Habit; the Dentist tells me that the Sugars will attack the enamel (Hard Lining) of my Teeth and cause breaches in this Substance that allow Bacteria to access the Pulp therein; this leads to Infections of the Teeth; I have never had an Infection of the Teeth but the Elderly Chinese Veterinary Receptionist has suffered from Three (3) Abscesses; she informs me that there is No Greater Pain On Earth; she says that the Pain is worse than the Pain of Child Birth (Note: Child Birth is intensely painful due to a Woman's Cervix dilating in order to admit the Head of the Foetus; the Vagina is typically only the Size of a Grain of Rice; but a Foetus Head is the Size of a Baseball; the Skull is soft and flexible but is insufficiently so to bend into a convenient Shape similar to a Torpedo so as to facilitate Passage through the Vagina; furthermore the Uterus is racked by Strong Contractions [Spasms of the Muscle] that are also quite painful); however I brush my Teeth very frequently to avoid this; I do not want my Enamel to be damaged; I do not want to lose my Teeth. My Brother tells me that I Eat Too Much Sugar; he says that Four (4) Sugars per Cup and Four to Six (4-6) Cups per Day adds up to Sixteen to Twenty Four (16-24) Sugars per Day (this Arithmetic is sound); he says That Is Why I Am So Fat; he says that Soon I Will Be Unable To Walk; he says that he will Have To Push Me Around In A Shopping Cart Like A Bag Of Idiot Rice; but I do not believe it is so; I believe that I Am So Fat because I eat too many Dairy Products; this is unrelated to my Sugar Intake via Coffee; I do have Milk (Cow) in my Coffee; but only some. My Second Question is do other Posters dip Biscuits into their Coffee; I am fond of Biscuits; my Favourite Biscuits are Arnotts Custard Creams (Vanilla Biscuits with Custard Creme); Arnotts Monte Carlo (Golden Syrup Biscuits with Vanilla Creme and Raspberry Jam); Arnotts Shortbread Creams (Shortbread Biscuits with Vanilla Creme); Arnotts Kingston (Golden Syrup Biscuits with Choc Creme); Arnotts Orange Slice (Vanilla Biscuits with Orange Sherbet Creme). I prefer Biscuits with Creme Centres; I carefully pry the Biscuit Casing apart to access the Creme Interior; I pretend that the Biscuit is a Clam and that I am a Sea Otter (Enhydra lutris); in this Metaphor I am opening the Shell with my Claws in order to eat the soft and nutritious Innards (after consuming the Creme I also consume the Biscuit; this is the Component that I dip into the Coffee; I cannot dip the Creme into the Coffee; it will melt due to High Temperature); these Biscuits are predominantly Yellow in Colour; Yellow Foods are my Favourite; Yellow is predisposed to Sweetness and Good Cohesive Texture.

woa u must like ur coffee bold

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

les fleurs du mall posted:

ulvir

les fleurs du mall posted:

"I like my coffee like I like my posting: Rich in formatting"

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

ulvir posted:

I don't like what the empire did to tea "oh hey what a good drink, but it needs enough milk and sugar to not taste it anynore"

that was because tea was a status symbol so the rich drank it to seem cool, but in order to get tea from india they had to ship it in brick form so it tasted incredibly bad so you had to dilute the poo poo out of it with milk and sugar. Or so a tourguide told me when I went to a plantation in louisiana

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
btw while I was there I also learned that people will hold weddings at historic, famous plantation homes (this was before the paula dean thing) and that's still horrendous to know but that's for a different time to go on about.

no coffee today since it's too hot outside and I didn't make cold brew

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

ulvir posted:

"I like my coffee like I like my posting: Rich in formatting"

I love a hot cup of java while i drink my morning coffee, lol! yospos eat your heart out (please don't literally)

----------------

ulvir

Spanish Manlove posted:

that was because tea was a status symbol so the rich drank it to seem cool, but in order to get tea from india they had to ship it in brick form so it tasted incredibly bad so you had to dilute the poo poo out of it with milk and sugar. Or so a tourguide told me when I went to a plantation in louisiana

sounds like a myth. but if it really was the case, fermented tea is the only tea that gets compressed into bricks (and other shapes) and it tastes great, so the brits are still a bunch of plebs with poo poo palates and a compulsive habit to just outright loving ruin any food or drink they import from elsewhere

kuskus

You want a piece of my heart?
You better start from the start.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
So that's where latte comes from

City of Glompton

saturday is espresso drink day at my house.

I think its time to buy some latte cups though because lord knows we need more coffee cups

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

tao of lmao

my parents have this ridiculous off-brand k-cup machine that is really really bad. took like 20 minutes for it to brew my #2ndcup

morning wood
my kid gave me a running hug this morning and my first cup of coffee got spilled all over my keyboard. :cripes:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I'm out of coffee. I want to murder everything! Or at least give someone a stern talking to.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5CBinFFrE

mycophobia
4th cup to counter post-lunch sleepiness

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sunday morning

:coffeepal:

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

City of Glompton posted:

saturday is espresso drink day at my house.

I think its time to buy some latte cups though because lord knows we need more coffee cups

those biscuits look yummy!

ty bacalou!

kuskus

I made French press but it's too hot to drink on this summerry day, so I poured half of it into King cubes :goleft: and put a glass of it in the fridge for later.

That way it will stay cold and as it melts still taste like coffee. :morning:

This Jacket Is Me
"Time to poop"

----------------

This Jacket Is Me

kuskus posted:

You want a piece of my heart?
You better start from the start.

----------------

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
nude posting before my shower. had a 20oz w donuts this morning and it's wearing off

kuskus

I'm in the muck.

I ground too fine, brewed too strong.

The coffee cube sulks lopsided in my coffee bog like an X-wing in Dagobah swamp.

I'm running to the toilet every ten minutes to b.l.a.s.t. out the wreckage.

I'm high on life, I love you covvee with all my heart!!!!

Anonybominous

kuskus posted:

I'm in the muck.

I ground too fine, brewed too strong.

The coffee cube sulks lopsided in my coffee bog like an X-wing in Dagobah swamp.

I'm running to the toilet every ten minutes to b.l.a.s.t. out the wreckage.

I'm high on life, I love you covvee with all my heart!!!!

Stay strong. Covvee loves you too!

smoobles

having a fantastic coffee and breakfast at Heathrow b4 i return to the states, i think it's French pressed

----------------

ulvir

did you enjoy your trip to britain?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
happy memorial day

ulvir

actually it's whit monday/pentecost monday

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this is the coolest gis result for whit Monday:

happy whit Monday

wearing a lampshade

it's monday morning and i can't find MY mug. the BIG ONE i SPECIFICALLY GOT because it was BIG and i could put A LOT of coffee in. VERY UPSET

im drinking coffee now out of a big mason jar, but it lacks a handle so i can't hold it when it's piping hot :coffeepal:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pot holders?

City of Glompton

I ruined my cuppa by putting vanilla syrup in it what was I thinking :cry:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

City of Glompton posted:

I ruined my cuppa by putting vanilla syrup in it what was I thinking :cry:

It's ok. Chalk it up as a learning moment :)

treasured8elief

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I'm out of coffee. I want to murder everything! Or at least give someone a stern talking to.
:glomp:

tao of lmao

coworker brought me a new coffee mug. it's huge.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

coworker brought me a new coffee mug. it's huge.

that's a large mug

kuskus

I just squashed out 4 aeropress shots of free Dunkin grounds. The steam was like this: "HHGUGUGUUHHHHHHSHSHHHUUUUUH" but if a skeleton said it in a swamp.

I asked my dentist if my habitual coffee was affecting my teeth he said no sir, the tech agreed so if you're worried about that, I've got news for you: worry about something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
are aeropresses worth it if you already have a bunch of other ways to make coffee?

• Locked thread